|Availability:||Out of stock|
What it does:
Hold your false eyelashes securely in place, for a look that is all drama—in a good way.
- Apply a thin line along base of false lash (never apply directly to your eyelids.)
- Let adhesive set for 30 seconds or until sticky; during this time, holding the lash by both ends of the base strip, flex it back and forth forming the shape of a horseshoe (this contours the base strip to fit your eyelid easily and comfortably).
- Center the lash close to the base of your natural lashes and press ends into place.
- To secure the lash firmly, gently press down on the lash strip from one end to the other until adhesive is dry.
- To insure proper flow of adhesive, remove any hardened adhesive from tip of tube.
See our fakeyelash instruction for more information about how to apply fake eyelashes.
Follow us on Instagram